A “temple” built in the Venetian neoclassical style now converted into an interesting and unique holday villa for 4 people.
The front of the building, as with a real temple, is an open but protected portico area with monumental columns, where guests can have their meals when the weather is fine.
There is a small entrance hall which opens onto the living room with fireplace on the left and the kitchen/dining room on the right. Stairs lead down to a basement level where there is a bathroom with bath-tub.
Up on the first floor, there is 1 twin bedroom and 1 en-suite double bedroom.
Originally built as a folly in the early 19th Century in a Venetian neoclassical style, the Tempietto is a truly original idea for a country holiday. It stands in the grounds of a large private estate and was once the destination for romantic walks from the nearby manor house. It looks over a large meadow gently sloping away from the building, which in the spring is filled with colourful flowers. The house is part of a very large property with some other villas that are not visible, so the Temple may feel fairly isolated. However, it is only a four-minute walk from the estate’s golf club and restaurant where a large swimming pool is available for the guests to use free of charge.
The nearest village for shopping is Montemerlo at a distance of 2 km, Padua and Vicenza are 20 Km away and Venice is only 50 Km
- Air conditioning in the bedrooms
- Satellite TV, CD stereo
- Kitchen: washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven, 4 ring gas stove, toaster, electric kettle, american coffee machine.
- Iron and ironing board, hair dryer
- High chair and baby cot for children up to 3 years on request
- The central heating will be charged extra when needed, as well as wood for the fireplace.
- The owners are happy to purchase the first grocery shoppingon behalf of the guests.
- Household help, cleaning