Villa Lieta, situated on the top of a hill and surrounded by romantic landscape views and set inside a large private estate is the ideal location for a peaceful and relaxing holiday for up to 8 people.
The ground floor has a living room, kitchen, laundry, bathroom and 2 en-suite double bedrooms. There is also a “loggia”, a covered portico which serves as an outdoor living room in the summer.
Stairs lead up to another sitting/television room on a mezzanine level. A few more stairs take you to the first floor where there is 1 double and 1 twin bedroom, both of which are en-suite.
Originally built as a cottage for estate workers around 1700, the house was converted into a tastefully decorated holiday villa in 2005 and now includes all modern comforts including air-conditioning. Standing along the crest of a small hill, the house is flanked by an “English Park” and looks out over a wide valley with views of the Alpine foothills on a clear day. Also on the 150 hectare estate is the beautiful manor house, an 18-hole golf club and restaurant and, within a 10-minute walk, a large swimming pool available to the guests. There are many trails where guests can walk and cycle in the unpolluted nature.
- Satellite TV, DVD player, CD stereo
- Mosquito screens on all windows
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, oven, 4 ring gas stove, american coffee machine, toaster, eletric kettle
- Hair-dryers, iron and ironing board
- Baby cot and high chair available on request
- Swimming pool (10 X 20 metres) within 10 minute walk, free to guests
- Each of the bedrooms can be either double or twin, according to your necessity.
Extra (Charged by consumption)
• Air conditioning, heating, wood for the fireplace
• Household help, a first shopping, a dinner on the evening of your arrival, a cook.